The 26th Asian Legal Awards will take place on Saturday 16th October 2021 at Royal Lancaster Hotel, Nine Kings Suite, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
It has been a difficult 15 months or so but despite the challenges brought about by the global pandemic most of you have worked through providing an essential service to the public. We all know that somebody who regularly goes above and beyond for their clients. Well, now is the time to recognise, champion and celebrate your peers and their achievements.
There are five awards at this year’s Asian Legal Awards:
- Rising Star;
- Criminal Lawyer of the Year;
- Civil Lawyer of the Year;
- Company/Commercial Lawyer of the Year;
- Lifetime Achievement Award.
What do you need to do?
- READ ALA AWARDS CATEGORIES & CRITERIA HERE.
- READ ALA TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE.
- COMPLETE THE ALA NOMINATION FORM AVAILABLE HERE.
- E-mail the Nomination Form to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have your say in who should receive one of the five prestigious Asian Legal Awards this year. Get involved. Get nominating!
The deadline for nominations is 11.59pm on 12th September 2021.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at: email@example.com