We are delighted to announce that the Asian Legal Awards this year will be taking place on Saturday 25th November 2023, 6pm at the Royal Lancaster Hotel, Nine Kings Suite, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY.
It is the premier legal Awards ceremony championing and celebrating legal excellence in the Asian community.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Champagne Reception
- An open bar serving signature cocktails and mocktails (included within the ticket price)
- A sumptuous four course Indian meal by the award winning caterers, Madhus
- Awards ceremony – 5 Prestigious Awards
- Awards After Party with 5 star entertainment
- A unique opportunity to network with up to 500 guests from across the legal profession
- All at one of the most sought after luxurious venues in west London, Royal Lancaster
It’s a night not to be missed. So dust off your ball gowns and tuxedos and get ready!
TICKETS ARE ON SALE NOW
Tickets are on sale now and selling fast. Make sure you don’t miss out. CLICK HERE to purchase tickets.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!
We all know that somebody who regularly goes above and beyond the call of duty for their clients. Well, now is the time to recognise, champion and celebrate your peers and their achievements. It is the best way to honour legal excellence.
There are five awards at this year’s Asian Legal Awards:
- Rising Star;
- Criminal Lawyer of the Year;
- Civil Lawyer of the Year;
- Company/Commercial Lawyer of the Year;
- Lifetime Achievement Award.
What do you need to do?
- READ ALA AWARDS CATEGORIES & CRITERIA HERE.
- READ ALA TERMS & CONDITIONS HERE.
- COMPLETE THE ALA NOMINATION FORM AVAILABLE HERE.
- E-mail the Nomination Form to us at: email@example.com
Have your say in who should receive one of the five prestigious Asian Legal Awards this year. Get involved. Get nominating!
The deadline for nominations is 11.59pm on 20th October 2023.
For sponsorship opportunities, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org