A seminar on Risk, Compliance and AML & Japanese Knotweed – 28.09.15
SAL is proud to announce that it has partnered up with Property Search Group (www.psgconnect.co.uk) to bring you a professional development seminar on Risk, Compliance and AML and Japanese Knotweed on 28th September 2015.
The Seminar attracts CPD points and will be followed by networking and nibbles.
The Risk, Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering session will cover:
• Review of the firm’s client care letter and terms of business/terms and conditions
• Review of your Risk Management processes
• CDD and Enhanced Due Diligence requirements.
• Ongoing Monitoring- Regulation 8 of MLR 2007 – The duty to disclose and the consequences of failure to disclose
• Suspicious activity reporting guide to NCA and procedure for staff to follow re awaiting consent from NCA, including tipping off
Japanese Knotweed in Commercial Property Transactions session will cover:
· CML & ABI Views
· Case Studies
This Seminar is FREE to members and takes place on 28th September 2015, 6.30-9.00pm at 7-10 Adam Street, London WC2N 6AA. Spaces are limited so please RSVP by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!