SAL’S AGM 2018
Notice is hereby given to members pursuant to paragraph 4(f)(ii) of the Constitution
Monday 10th December 2018, 6pm
Due to a power cut in the area, the AGM will now take place at:
No.33 Bedford Row Chambers, 33 Bedford Row, London WC1R 4JH.
(previously due to take place at No. 5 Chambers)
- Officers’ Reports:
- President – Ranjit S. Sond
- Secretary – Harpreet Gundara
- Treasurer – Vishal Makol
2. Approval of Audited Accounts
- Election of the new Committee:
- Up to 12 persons to be elected by members present at the meeting (All candidates to be validly nominated)
- Hustings to be held if there are more than 12 nominations for the Committee.
- New Committee to choose and declare a President, Secretary and Treasurer.
If you wish to stand for election or wish to nominate somebody to stand for election, please complete the AGM-2018-Nomination-Form and return it to: email@example.com by no later than 6pm on 8th December 2018.
We hope to see you there.