25th Annual Asian Legal Awards – 28.09.2019
The 25th Annual Asian Legal Awards will take place on Saturday 28th September 2019 at Royal Lancaster Hotel, Nine Kings Suite, Lancaster Terrace, London W2 2TY.
An integral part of this prestigious event is the recognition given to legal professionals who have excelled in their chosen fields.
There will be 6 Awards this year, including a special award to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the Asian Legal Awards and 100 years of women in law:
- Lifetime Achievement Award 2019
- Women in Law Award – 100 Years
- Criminal Lawyer 2019
- Company & Commercial Lawyer 2019
- Civil Lawyer 2019
- Rising Star Award 2019
The nomination process is now open and will remain open until 23:59 on Sunday 23rd June 2019. Any nominations received after this deadline will not be processed.
Key dates for the Asian Legal Awards:
- Opening date for nominations: Monday 15th April 2019
- Closing date for nominations: Sunday 23rd June at 23:59
- Nominees to provide a short introduction to be passed to Judges for consideration: 30th June 2019 at 23:59
- Nominees announced: Thursday 11th July 2019
- Judging panel discussions: July/August 2019
- Award winners announced: Saturday 28th September 2019
For more details on how to nominate somebody for one of the prestigious awards, visit the Awards 2019 tab at the top of the page or our dedicated Asian Legal Awards website. Come and be part of history! The 25th Annual Asian Legal Awards is coming soon on 28th September 2019! SEE YOU THERE!